Patients treated with Contoura not only experience a quick and painless relief from the limitations of wearing glasses and/or contact lenses, but also an improvement in many of the troublesome conditions that were previously frequent :
Among the PREMIUM laser vision correction treatments, Contoura Vision is the only one in Hungary that is approved for laser eye surgery by the European (CE) and American (FDA) quality assurance agencies. These certifications have been granted to Contoura Vision after a very rigorous verification process lasting 2 years. It is still officially the only treatment method that has been proven to achieve better results for laser vision correction than similar types of treatment. It is no accident that it is a very popular treatment worldwide and is used successfully in many countries.
The latest treating method
The Contoura® Vision treatment is one of the world’s most advanced laser vision correction treatments for life without glasses or contact lenses. The advantage of Contoura® Vision treatment over most laser treatments is that it does not only treat dioptre, but also the irregularities of a cornea with a completely unique surface.
22,000 measurement points
Contoura® Vision maps the surface of the cornea at 22,000 points, creating a surface that is better able to focus. These 22,000 measurements are the difference between good vision and great vision. The treatment also concentrates on the visual axis of the eye, providing better results than traditional laser vision correction treatments
Like the pattern of our fingerprints, the surface of our eyes is completely unique. The Contoura® Vision takes into account the patient’s specific ophthalmic characteristics and designs a personalised treatment based on these.
Am I eligible for the Contoura Vision treatment?
Complete our online eligibility test and find out if you are eligible for laser vision correction with a coupon discount of up to HUF 200,000.
Vision correction eligibility test
Having this detailed and comprehensive eye examination is the first step to a successful Contoura Vision surgery. The test consists of various diagnostic tests and is completely painless.
Based on the examination data, our ophthalmologists determine the eligibility of the patient for laser vision correction. It will be determined which types of treatment are appropriate for the patient in order to achieve the best possible result, which can ensure perfect vision without glasses or contact lenses.
Important information before the laser eligibility test
- The whole examination takes about 1.5 hours.
- If you have previous ophthalmological records, bring them with you to the examination.
- To achieve accurate results, we dilate the pupil using eye drops, so you may experience blurred vision after the test. Please avoid driving for 3 hours after the examination.
- Please bring with you a list of any medication that you are taking regularly.
- You are over 18 years old.
- Myopic from -1.0D up to -12.0D
- Hyperopic from +1.0D up to +4.0D
- Astigmatic from +4.0D up to -4.0D
- Have not had significant change in vision acuity for one year prior to the procedure date
- Your eyes no longer tolerate wearing contact lenses
- You want to see clearly without glasses or contact lenses
*These lists are intended to serve only as guidance and are not a substitute for an in-person, in-depth eligibility assessment, which can be used to determine eligibility or non-eligibility.
- Autoimmune disease
- Wound recovery problems, keloid susceptibility
- Severe blunt vision
- Existence of cataract/glaucoma
- Pregnancy planned within six months
- Nursing mothers
- Irregular shaped cornea
- Previous herpes infection of the eye
- Severe dry eye problem
- Wears only reading glasses
Complete our online test and find out if you are eligible for laser vision correction.
Contact lens removal protocol before the eligibility examination
|CONTACT LENS TYPE
|WHEN SHOULD I REMOVE MY CONTACT LENSES?
|Soft contact lens
|3 days before the test
|Hard contact lens
|3 weeks before the test
The Contoura Vision treatment
What happens before the surgery?
Arrange transport home after the operation, as we do not recommend driving for about 1-2 days after the procedure.
Do not wear make-up 24 hours before the operation.
It is recommended that you avoid consuming alcohol 24 hours before and 48 hours after the surgery.
On the day of the surgery
Patients are usually nervous, anxious or agitated before their treatment. This is a totally natural and normal response.
On the day of the surgery, avoid wearing perfume or eau de cologne.
Do not use hair products containing alcohol; hairspray or foam.
Remember to bring good quality sunglasses (you can buy them at our clinic).
What happens after the procedure?
The first compulsory post-operative follow-up visit will take place within 24 hours, with further follow-up visits at one week, two months and 6 months after the date of surgery.
Each post-operative follow-up takes about 10-15 minutes.
Prices and discounts
How can a visual acuity of up to 150% be achieved with the Contoura Vision treatment?
Experience and a unique technical background are the key to success.
To deliver a treatment that is fast, painless, safe and tailored to the individual surface of your eye, the ophthalmologist performing the surgery needs not only the expertise of the surgeon, but also the latest diagnostic equipment and laser units. This is what the Contoura Vision treatment can provide for you.
- The Wavelight Topolyzer diagnostic tool creates a uniquely detailed map of the surface of your eye.
- The treatment plan prepared and approved by the doctor is transmitted to the laser via a closed system.
- One of the world’s most advanced laser units with the most advanced eye-tracking system performs the treatment by detecting the slightest movement of the eye.
- The fastest laser device available in Hungary treats 1 dioptre in an average of 1.4 seconds and prepares the flap in 6 seconds.
Ready to correct your vision?
Sign up for a free eligibility test preceding laser vision correction